Universal Cells has recently been awarded a Phase II SBIR Grant from the US National Institutes of Health (NIGMS). The award provides non-dilutive funding to carry out critical in vivo experiments to enhance proof-of-concept for the clinical use of Universal Donor Stem Cells.
- Seattle Channel profiles Astellas’ Universal Cells employee competing in the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games
- Astellas Acquires Universal Cells, Inc.
- Astellas and Universal Cells, Inc. Announce a Collaboration Utilizing Universal Donor Cell Technology
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult Licenses iPSC Line to Universal Cells to assist in the Development of Universal Donor Cell Line
- BlueRock Therapeutics and Universal Cells Enter Collaboration and License Agreement to Generate Gene-Edited iPS Cell Lines