Universal Cells has recently been awarded a Phase II SBIR Grant from the US National Institutes of Health (NIGMS). The award provides non-dilutive funding to carry out critical in vivo experiments to enhance proof-of-concept for the clinical use of Universal Donor Stem Cells.
- Universal Cells’ CEO wins Leadership Award
- Universal Cells’ Gene Editing Strategy Published in Nature Biotechnology
- Universal Cells to present at 5th Annual Cell & Gene Therapy Investor Day, April 27th in Boston
- Dr. Bryan Steadman to join Universal Cells Inc. as Chief Technology Officer
- Claudia Mitchell is honored at annual Life Sciences Innovation Northwest Conference