David Russell, our CSO, was recognized as the 2014 Inventor of the Year at the University of Washington. Dr. Russell’s inventions have made a profound impact on the commercialization of genome editing technologies.
- Seattle Channel profiles Astellas’ Universal Cells employee competing in the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games
- Astellas Acquires Universal Cells, Inc.
- Astellas and Universal Cells, Inc. Announce a Collaboration Utilizing Universal Donor Cell Technology
- Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult Licenses iPSC Line to Universal Cells to assist in the Development of Universal Donor Cell Line
- BlueRock Therapeutics and Universal Cells Enter Collaboration and License Agreement to Generate Gene-Edited iPS Cell Lines